Dr. Lucy Kalinithi on What Makes Life Worth Living in the Face of Death.
Tom Brokaw has a heart-to-heart with is daughter about end-of-life care
· 10 Things to Know About the MOST Form by Dr. Hilary Lum the University of Colorado Anchutz
· Myths, Facts, and Ethical Challenges in the Time of COVID-19, University of Colorado Anchutz lecture
· How to Talk to Your Physician Boulder Community Health presentation talking to your doctor about your end-of life wishes.
· Advance Care Planning Basics, TCP co-founder Jean Abbott discusses various advance care planning documents
· The Conversation, TCP co-founder Jean Abbot discusses strategies on how to have advance care planning conversations
· TEDx Talk, Ellen Goodman on The Conversation Project
· If Dr. Seuss Did Advance Directives
· How to start the Conversation – a funny yet real video for an often awkward conversation
· TEDx Stanford (video), Tom Brokaw has a heart-to-heart with is daughter about end-of-life care
· Be Smart. Be Well. “Why Aren’t We Talking About It?”
· PBS Frontline (video), “Being Mortal,” with author Dr. AtulGawande (Feb. 2015)
· 6 Voices (video) Six people talk about how they felt before, during and after having the conversation about end of life care wishes with their families.
· PBS NewsHour (video), The Conversation Project founder, Ellen Goodman, and others speak about this important initiative. (March 2015)
· ABC News with Diane Sawyer on having end-of-life convesations, 2012
· ABC News follow-up story (follow up from first end-of-life story on having the conversation, 2013)